Observations on the Road to...

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hella Photos part 1

So for various reasons I just don't upload photos in a timely manner. Yet, at the very least, I get to make entries such as this: a photo parade. So alas, let's get things started.

These photos are from all the way back in July of last year when I saw Incubus play the Greek Theater in Berkeley. (See. See what I mean about uploading photos in a not so timely manner) With the photo on the right, I guess I tried getting a shot of the crowd behind me. Kind of like "diamonds strewn across a blue blanket," you might say. Okay, maybe not, but you get my point when I say "Wish You Were Here."

My pillow, err.. my niece Lexy while at dinner for my mom's birthday last October.


My mom is the one holding the flowers, while my niece T.T. is doing her funky walk. Not that she has a funky walk. It's just that in this photo she's walking a bit funky. She's not much for taking photos -embarrassed she is- but then again she's almost 14, so go figure.




























My other niece Ava (Yeah, I got a lot of nieces and nephews) doing some shopping down there. And then we have my mortal enemy. Or at least the enemy that I had made that night. I wasted at least five bucks trying to get a bite from 'ol claw machine, and ended up coming away empty handed. I just thought this last one is pretty cool. That I and think I need new chucks, or well, new shoes in general. The UGGs on the right belong to Tris. As the title on this entry suggests, I gots plenty of photos left to share, and I'll get to all that soon. Of course, if you can't wait that long, then by all means do the cheat sheet thing, and check out my Flickr page.

No comments: