Observations on the Road to...

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My Christmas List

So last night, my mom told me that one of my nephews has already written his Christmas wish list. And we both kinda thought that it was a bit early, and since then I've thought about a few things that I'm thinking about getting. So I guess as right now,a list of things I have my eye on at the moment:

An original page from Matt Silady's Homeless Channel

A Nintendo DS Lite (While a friend watched the Hotel Chevalier on my iPod, I played Brain Age last night in a movie theater waiting for American Gangster to start. Which is ridiculously good!!) But yeah, I want a DS Lite and Brain Age, and now I think I might be addicted to Sodoku. I want a DS Lite, and I want it now!!:P

Guitar Hero III for the Wii.

This Peter Jennings book.

This Entourage book.

This Chris Jericho book.

This Joe Strummer book.

This Spirit Archives book.

Working in a bookstore again, it was only a matter of time before I'd come across these "wallet thinners." The last five on that list, at least. I might as well make it a reading list, too, now that I think about it. Anyway, I'm off to get my hands on Y: The Last Man #59. I'm hoping my heart doesn't get broken like it was when I got to the end of #58. Fucking Vaughan! :P

EDIT:
Okay. Just got back from the LCS, and totally forgot to list tickets to Live 105's Not So Silent Night. And I just finished Y#59. And wow, now that is how you take a person down a peg or two.

No comments: