Observations on the Road to...

Monday, November 5, 2007

I am so tired.

First, Halloween, wasn't bad, I guess, but walking aimlessly around downtown San Jose wasn't all that fun either. I'll post pictures soon. I've said that a lot lately, but I will get to it.

Today I checked my email for the first time since last Friday afternoon. I spent Thursday and Friday night at my day job at the ol bookstore. Hung out at the casa de Dang-alang, MAnthony, and T'Money's place after work on Friday. Then spent Saturday and Sunday revising the ol screenplay. When I say the entire weekend, I mean I left the house only twice. Once on Saturday, and once on Sunday. I kept myself in the house for probably what would amount to 30 minutes, but that's mostly because the drive-thru line as Taco Bell and In-N-Out Burger was so damn long.

Anyway, I'm goin to San Francisco for the day tomorrow to talk to a former professor, and hopefully see some friends. Plus I've spent the last couple hours catching up on what I've missed... I've missed a quite a number of things. And I've been uploading some pictures from within the last month that I haven't been able to get to yet. Plus, the WGA is officially now on strike, and they have my full support. I'll share more of my thoughts soon, but right now, FUCK, I'm hungry.

No comments: