Observations on the Road to...

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

!!!

Chris Benoit is dead.

He and his wife Nancy, and their seven year-old son, Daniel are dead as well. What the hell?

It is the morning after I have found out. The details have slowly come in, and it's becoming an even bigger nightmare than what it already was. As a wrestling fan growing up, as someone who tries to keep tabs on the current product every now and then, and as a Chris Benoit fan, this is at the end of the day, very tragic. So far, it appears that a double murder-suicide is what apprently took place.

My head is spinning as I try to get a grasp on the situation. To the point that I'm beginning to tire myself out.

But before I end this, I just way to express how much I loved to see Chris wrestle, and everything that he was. The consumate professional who possessed unequaled intensity and respect for not just wrestling, but life as well. Despite the preliminary details of the case, Chris Benoit was a great man who was part on a wonderful family, and I will try to remember him for all the good things that he was. My condolances to the Benoit extended family, and to all that knew him, and all the other fans out there as well.

This is truly a sad day ysterday was, and so will the next few days and weeks. This is all just so tragic. It's times like this that one should always remember to enjoy and live life for the beautiful gift that it is.

I didn't wanna go to bed all sad and depressed, so I watched a few episodes of the Simpsons on DVD to brighten me up a bit before I went to bed... hrrm, I few asleep with the light on. *sigh* Well I suppose that's all for now.

Just rememer folks: "Don't sweat the small stuff."

No comments: