Observations on the Road to...

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Lazy

I am trying to juggle so many things right now, that a part of me is just plain lazy to do any of them or anything else. Hrrmm, I wonder if that even makes any sense.

But what I do know is that I need to get back to the ol screenplay. I haven't worked on it for a couple weeks now. There's been some pretty crazy and not so crazy things that have popped up that have taken up my time, but I really need to get back to it. I'm a little over 80 pages done, and I want to be completely done by the time the clock strikes midnight on the night of June 30th. That is the goal, and I intend on sticking to it. I got a bunch of other things I need to get done by the end of the summer, and I don't want this screenplay being dragged out through all that.

As I said that I want this thing completed by June 30, I wanna get 15 pages done by the end of this week. And when I say this week, I mean by midnight Friday night.

No comments: