Observations on the Road to...

Friday, May 18, 2007

Days 1 and 2 of 4

Man, last night was some shit in the Filmore. I can't believe I'm prepared to have go out again tonight. Frankly, I should be studying right now, but I figure I can spend ten minutes blogging. Anyway, I'm up to the magic number of page 70 on my screenplay. Although I need to review it all and revise it before I turn it in on Monday to McBride, but it feels good how it is right now. If I didn't have my other two finals to worry about, I'd plow through the rest of this screenplay. But I guess that's what the month of June is gonna used up for.

Anyway, this weekend through next week and and next weekend is gonna be some kind of blur.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Hey dude - just found this via the Cabal. Thanks for the link - I've set up one to you on my blog. Solidarity!

Guess I'll see you at Isotope tomorrow :)