Observations on the Road to...

Saturday, May 26, 2007

Sleepy Time

But not really. I just wrote some emotionally charged stuff on a bulletin on MySpace. I've written nothing quite like it before, and I gotta say that it was something I had to get off my chest. There were two major happenings that made for a shitty few hours before goin out to Trad'r Sam tonight, and the trifecta was completed by the end of the night. But despite this third happenstance, I had a good time.

I knew I was gonna have a good time tonight, no matter what, I just didn't think that the trifecta would have come the way as it did. But hey, shit happens, so you deal with it. i'm sure in the next few days, that will happen.

But for now, it's my FUCKIN GRADUATION DAY!!

Congrats to all graduates everywhere.

No comments: